•  
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     

Samsung Galaxy Note: why you will love it almost as much as an iPhone

At the end I could not resist. I fund my first Android device and I chose the new Samsung Galaxy Note. From iOS I dared and I made this up with a little 'skepticism but I admit that, using it, I'm falling in love with this smartphone.
The Samsung Galaxy Note has a fantastic screen, is huge, allows you to surf the Internet and use your favorite applications by providing a user experience more like a tablet than a smartphone. Perhaps it is less clear, bright screen of an iPhone, but on the whole, in terms of size and quality, remains at very high levels.
The Note is very thin, the finishes are of a good standard although very "plasticky" and certainly not to the level of quality of an iPhone 4 that is completely covered in glass.However, remember the line a magnified iPhone 3 and also for what I like.
Of all the other features you talk about it in the video. Buy it or not? If you're a fan of Android devices this smartphone is probably the best flowing on the market right now and I recommend you try it (albeit with some reservations on the price - 700 euro - which I find too high). If you come from the world of Apple and iOS love ... think about it before. You risk throwing a lot of money and then, finally, to go around with two phones: the notes and your old, dear, irreplaceable iPhone.

0 comments

Leave a Reply

Visit : Click Here to Know the Latest News

Copyright 2011 BoffinNews All rights reserved.