•  
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     

During the party, prompted by alcohol and sexual sensation Actress Sona strongly warned:That report is false; SPB Charan

'Audio Launch' Vaibhav enpavaratu home on September 14, appearing in the film - the party was on alcohol. She was then sexually assaulted her film producer SPB Charan pantipajar Actress Sona in the police complaint.

SPB Charan's complaint against the police in these cases were based. In this case he filed in the HC has asked munjamin.

And,''I pipie in America Studied a degree. As a playback singer in films,I'm also a producer.

I am from a family of respectable society. Everyone started to drink alcohol more than 11 o'clock at night.

My success and my family's background in film, to me, Sona intentionally behaved in mind. Soliciting sex by, snatched the money to his credit, he appears to be the desire to solve the problem.

The idea came to me and spoke in a drunken state. He was very intoxicated.

If I had warned him in front of everyone, he has become an insult. Subsequently apologized to me. After the departure and went from there. The next day the police gave me a false rape complaint.

Pantipajar police investigation into a complaint made to me this is not any.

Rajacurya judge inquired of the petitioner. Side represents the optimistic breed of plaintiff lawyer tinatayalan kajita. Balasubramaniam lawyer present government side, the time period for filing a petition asking for the answer. Subsequent investigation into the 20 - to fix the date (today), the judge delayed

0 comments

Leave a Reply

Visit : Click Here to Know the Latest News

Copyright 2011 BoffinNews All rights reserved.