•  
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     

Murugan-daughter wrote a sentimental letter to Sonia Gandhi


Please forgive my father. My father showed kindness shown to my Thai, allow me to live with my father, Murugan, Nalini's daughter aritra wrote a letter to Congress president Sonia Gandhi urukkamana.

Three, including a rope hanging off the front of the Murugan. Has been the day of their death. There have been protests across the various types of police to protect them.

Muruga, in this case - the couple's daughter Nalini aritravum kapparrumaru request of his father has left. Aritra now 20 years old, has lived in London. She was born in Vellore jail. Unable to live with their parents for the first day until today aritra held.

The ongoing struggles to save his father he wanted to participate in the Tamil television interview he had with the kanr. The state Congress president Sonia Gandhi and Chief Minister Jayalalithaa, in a letter he wrote urukkamana.

In the letter he wrote to Sonia, a woman, I can understand your feelings. Your daughter and son lost their father, I can understand living section.

Father, that the Thai will meet difficulties of living without any kind of child I have to tell you.

Today I'm in the same condition. Still they could not live with parents have been dramatic. I'm going to wither away, lost her father to your daughter that her father has lost his vatuvatai is painful to think.

Show mercy to my mother, my down, forgiving grace I would convert a life sentence. Today is my father's heart as well as down, forgive him and save his life for me. I give permission to live together with my father. Excuse my father said that aritra Sentimental speach.

0 comments

Leave a Reply

Visit : Click Here to Know the Latest News

Copyright 2011 BoffinNews All rights reserved.