•  
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     

Pooja Bedi in Kamasutra ad touched for 20 years!

20 years ago and plunged the country into a great tension has completed 20 years of the Kamasutra ad. Also cast in the show, Pooja Bedi, Mark Robinson and honored.

It was first published in 1991, the Kamasutra condom ads. This is the Sexiest Actress, model, known as a very attractive Pooja Bedi played in the advertisement. Mark Robinson and co-starred with his supermodel. The ad then earned major challenges. However, the most popular. The major business benefits delivered to the Kamasutra condom.

The ad was released 20 years of development have become. Police near Mumbai to an event organized together. The Pooja Bedi, Mark Robinson and honored. Pooja Bedi on the show, said many interesting information.

He said, the ad patamakkinom in Goa. I oppantamanapotu publicity, I had a bath under a savara, Mark Robinson claimed that the boat should be in the show. Everything was fine until then.

I went to shoot, where I saw Mark in the studio. Patakiltane you have, what are you doing here, I heard that. I knew then, his hand on his body than effect savarai I also show that the stress of being held back.

I did not tell me this before. So I told her that I can play. And then filmed the scene differently. Mark the back pressure I put on one of the artist filmed mekkap. But I know it like my hand. Pooja Bedi said, but did not do it, in fact, I laughed.

He further stated that the advertisement was pretending I totamaltan March. However, after starring together in several commercials that played on the touch.

He said Marvin, anyway, if someone approached me to say that I left that I burst out laughing in the middle there kutiyiruntor.

Published 20 years ago, a major turning point in the Kama Sutra to advertise one of the advertising world. Noted that it appeared all the more exciting promotions.

0 comments

Leave a Reply

Visit : Click Here to Know the Latest News

Copyright 2011 BoffinNews All rights reserved.